Frequently asked questions
Check In and Check Out:
Check-out is at 12 noon *
Check-in is at 2:00 pm. However if you would like to arrive early, we will be happy to check to see if your site is ready. We have managed condominiums for years, so we incorporated the easy rental check in for you. If you plan to arrive late please call the park at 850-520-4757 prior to 5:00 pm on the day of arrival.
Check-In and Check Out is Easy.
1. Reserve online or call our friendly reservationist.
2. At the time of booking you will receive your site & park details by email.
3. Look at our PARK MAP on our website
4. Now all you have to do is show up and go straight to your site and you will be automatically checked in.
5. Our friendly site host will come by and visit you and answer any questions and provided you with local information needed.
6. Enjoy your stay with Sapphire Island RV Park in the beautiful Emerald Coast
7. Then easily depart onto your next adventure. We know you have a big road ahead of you, so no need to wait in line to check out.
Campground decals must be displayed in all RV's and vehicles.
*A helpful camp host is available on-site for assistance. Just call and someone will assist you (just like room service at a hotel)
On the way to the beach or coming into town for the week, do you need a place to store your RV, vehicle, or boat? Well Sapphire Island is the perfect place right off the interstate. *Call to make reservations or for more details
$5 (for a day)
$18 (for a week)
$45 (for a month)
$2 a day late fee for non-payment. (Some times the beach will take you away and make you forget life. If you think you may need to use your storage spot longer contact us to extended your stoarge and make sure payment is made before noon on the last day of your rental period.)
*Storage sites are not equiped with water, sewer, or electric. If you need these items, you may rent a RV site at Sapphire Island.
For Booked Reservations we honor the period of time you requested for your campsite.
To guarantee your campsite, a credit card hold will be placed on your card by Reserve America for your reservation.
- Cancellations must be made by 4 pm 7 days prior to arrival date to receive a refund less a small Reserve America fee. If you are unable to honor your reservation call and cancel before the deadlines.
- Cancellation Fees after the deadline are equivalent to a daily rate charge including tax and R.A. fees for reservations that are less than one week. Cancellations for weekly or monthly reservation will be provided a refund less the non-refundable daily rate cancellation fee for each week cancelled.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the arrival date, early departures, no shows, or holiday weekends are not eligible for refunds.
- In the event of a hurricane related mandatory evacuation, a camping voucher may be issued.
RV & Camping- We have Full and Partial hook ups. Full Hook-ups include sewer, water, electric, and amenties of the RV park. Partial Hook-ups include electric, water, and amenties of the Rv park. Upgraded 30/50/20 amp services on sites. Along with large pull-through sites. We have just the perfect spot for YOU.
*One RV unit and vehicle per site for up to 4 people/pets.
*One tent or screen room may be allowed on certain sites if kept within the designated site if space allows. Ask management for which sites. Some sites may be less.
*Site capacity is limited to 6 people/pets. This includes visitors.
*A campfire ring group area is available for groups to get together. Ask about availability. *Additional people/pets, tents, or vehicles can be added for a minimal fee if space is
*No more than 3 large items per site as long as space is available within the outlined driveway of the site. Ex. 1 RV, 1 vehicle, 1 tent.
*All camping units and vehicles must visibly display your state’s issued tag/license, be well
maintained, with no damages, and appear in safe and working order. Subject to inspection. Camping in cars is not allowed.
*Camping vehicles must use proper hookups to avoid any damages. Proper sewer hoses and connections are required by state law and must have a tight seal. Replace cap when leaving.
*Disconnect all hoses from our faucets each night when temperatures are freezing. You are responsible for preventing faucets and connections from freezing.
*Renters may not perform any repairs or maintenance to RV’s or vehicles without prior consent from Sapphire Island. But you may clean your RV on site to support our cleaniliness guidlines.
Thanks for helping us keep are sites safe for all!
- Sapphire Island is a pet friendly RVPark. Pets are welcome to enjoy their stay at Sapphire Island. Pets must be well behaved at all times during their stay with us and confined to their camping site during quiet hours.
- NO aggressive or vicious breeds Allowed! (Contact management for full pet policy details).
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets and properly dispose of all droppings in trash receptacles. A $50 fine will be administered for not cleaning up after your pet.
- Pets are not permitted inside any park facility/buildings and are required to be vaccinated.
- Two pets allowed per site. (Additional pets could be pre-approved by mangement for special occasions for an additional fee per pet )
- Pets must be restrained on a 6ft. leash and must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Pets must not bother your neighbors. Noisy, disruptive, intimidating pets will not be allowed to remain at the resort. A local pet resort is located locally.
- A fenced in unleashed pet park is available for your fury friends to stretch their legs and have some fun. A local pet sitting company is available.